NJMCDirect is an online Ticket Payment Portal which allows you to pay the fine online in case you violate any traffic law. Earlier, this was done by visiting the court. Thus, you are now saved from standing in long queues!!
The official website of NJMCDirect is www.NJMCDirect.com. The portal will provide you NJ Ticket Prefix Code with which you will be able to be setting yourself free from any NJ Ticket Fines.
This portal can be easily accessed from anywhere. With this portal, you can easily and comfortably make the online payment and the transactions are also fast and secure.
NJMCDirect Pay: What will you need?
You will need the following things in order to pay the NJMCDirect ticket at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct.
- Traffic Ticket which will contain the Court ID, Ticket Number, and the type of traffic violation that you have done.
- License Plate Number.
- Credit Card or Debit Card (VISA or MasterCard).
- NJMCDirect Hours of Operation which are as follows: From Monday to Thursday, you can access the website from 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM. On Friday, you can avail the services from 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM. On Saturday, the payment process starts at 7.30 AM and ends at 3.45 PM. On Sunday, you can complete the payment from 1 PM to 11.45 PM.
- Mobile Device or PC or Laptop with a good Internet connection.
NJMCDirect Payment Portal: How to Access the Site?
You need to follow the below steps in order to access the NJMCDirect Payment Portal.
- Open the Browser in your device.
- Now visit the official website of NJMCDirect.
- There you will find an option called ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’. Click on that in order to start the payment process.
- There you need to enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- Then, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that, you will find two options- 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- You will have to choose one option according to your needs.
- The first option will only show the ticket and the second option will start the payment process.
- You need to pay the ticket fine using the Credit card or Debit Card (VISA or MasterCard).
NJMCDirect Payment Portal: Benefits
- This portal provides users a quick way of the transaction as compared to manual payment methods. You will just need to give a few minutes to process the payment.
- This portal is fully and highly secure as it keeps all the information confidential, that is, about the payment and traffic violation of the users along with their personal information.
- This portal provides convenience to users by offering an effective mode of payment and saving users from visiting the NJM court. You only need to pay an extra amount for all transactions, that is, $1 to $4, which is very cheap and affordable.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Team: Contact Details
- Phone Number- 973 284 4945
- Fax- 973 284 4914
- Office Address- NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street.
- NJMC Office Hours- Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM.